Tuesday 27 August 2013

Lesson no. 20


  • Ego is attachment to a wrong image of myself. It is when we are not aware of our true identity, and identify ourselves with all that we have acquired.
  • our body, name, position, relationship, caste, nationality are all acquired. They are all mine, but they are not I. I am a pure conscient being and it is- my body, name, family and position.
  • A royal soul is tje one whose state of mind is not dependent on others. Royalty means being a master of oneself, not a victim or a slave.
  • Detachment means my state of mind in not dependent on others, and then I can remain stable and give unconditional love and acceptance.
  • Worry is not Love. When we worry we create and send negative energy. In any situation let's create the right quality of thoughts, that is love, care and concern.
  • When we remain stable and then share with others- why they need to change, then it is only for their benefit and not for our happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment