Monday 19 August 2013

Lesson no. 9

  • If people are behaving in a reactive manner, at that time to remain stable internally, is strength, and hence Peace is strength not weakness.
  • Anger is not strength. It is a sign that I have lost control on myself. Even hurt, resentment, are silent forms of anger, and damage me the creator.
  • My every THOUGHT is followed by a FEELING. So if I am not feeling nice, I have to stop and check - what have I been thinking.
  • My feelings over a period of time, created on the basis on my thoughts, develop my ATTITUDE- about people, situations, work or about the world.
  • My attitude comes out into ACTION. Any action done repeatedly becomes my HABIT. All my habits put together is my PERSONALITY. At every step in life this PERSONALITY determines my DESTINY.
  • I the being am an embodiment of 7 qualities- Purity, Peace, Love, Bliss, Knowledge, Power and Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment