Wednesday 21 August 2013

Lesson no. 16


  • Spirituality is natural, simple and a very practical way of living. Spirituality is not doing things or becoming someone, it is about just about being who we truly are.
  • It is not necessary that what the majority believe - is the truth, it is only a belief. Let me experiment with the belief, till I am comfortable, and only then accept it as the truth.
  • Let us clean our mind before we meet someone again, so that we do not interact with them through the perspective of our past experiences, because they could have damaged.
  • As soon as we start creating thoughts of hurt, let us take out a few minutes to be with ourselves and counsel ourselves with powerful, positive and loveful thoughts.
  • No one can hurt me, and I do not hurt anyone. My behaviour can be a trigger for others, I need to change my behaviour, but I cannot take responsibility of their hurt, it is their creation.
  • Let us take care that we create the right thoughts, so that we can speak what we think , and do not need to pretend or be tactful in our relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment