Friday 16 August 2013

Lesson no. 7

  • Self Awareness means just to watch my thoughts, able to see what I am thinking and to be aware that I am the creator of these thoughts.
  • Second step is to check whether this thinking is the right kind of thinking for me. Third step can I change this thought.
  • We create around 25 to 30 thoughts per minute, i.e. 40,000 to 50,000 thoughts in a day. These could be classified into 4 types of thoughts.
  • One type of thoughts is pure, Powerful, Positive, selfless thoughts. There will be no attachment or expectations attached.
  • Second type of thoughts is negative-thoughts of ego, anger, greed, hatred, resentment, fear, rejection, criticism.
  • Necessary thoughts are thoughts related to action, neutral thoughts. Fourth type are waste thoughts which are thoughts about Past or Future, both not in our control.

No comments:

Post a Comment