Wednesday 21 August 2013

Lesson no. 17


  • No one can hurt me, and I do not hurt anyone. My behaviour can be a trigger for the others, I need to change my behaviour, but I cannot take responsibility of their hurt, it is their hurt, it is their creation.
  • People can hold us responsible for their pain, but if we create guilt, then it is negative energy, it depletes our power and hence we are not able to transform. Realization means a mistake once is not to be repeated.
  • To bring about a transformation I need to know - Why I want to change? What about myself do I want to change? How to change? Unless the Why and What to change is clear, the How will not get implemented.
  • Everyone around me is an actor, and each one is playing their role. Each actor is a pure being. Let me the pure being interact with another pure being, not interact with them on the basis of their roles.
  • When we are natural in our relationships, and accept others as they are, it gives them the freedom to be their natural selves.
  • When I am soul conscious, my consciousness triggers the same consciousness in others, and they are able to experience their purity.


No comments:

Post a Comment